FUSE CUT OUT FEATURES:
Dropout fuse cutout is suitable for the voltage from 15kV to 33kV, to protect distribution line and distribution transformer against overload and short-circuit damage, as well as disconnecting equipment. It has main features below:
1. Furnished with Arc-shortening rod (Extending rod) according to the voltage rating of fuse cut out, enlarging the breaking capacity;
2. Advanced design of fuse tube; It's easy to install and uninstall the fuse link.
3. Reliable and efficient current-carry path;
4. All metal parts are treated by the special procedure to free erosion and rust.
5. All technical performance are compliance with GB/T15166.3, IEC282-2 and ANSI/IEEE37.41.
11KV Distribution MV load break fuse cutout 100Amps with arc chute
Drop out fuse type made of silicon rubber c/w extended NEMA bracket
Creepage distance: 300mm